Sunday, June 12, 2016

From Macedonia to bulgaria

Jennifer Teng 鄧之欣's photo.
Jennifer Teng 鄧之欣's photo.
Jennifer Teng 鄧之欣's photo.
Jennifer Teng 鄧之欣's photo.
 
 
 
I survived the 8-HR bus ride from Bitola Macedonia to Sofia (capital of Bulgaria), which looked deserted on Sunday, as most shops were closed. I checked in the legendary Hostel Mostel, enjoyed an upgrate to a 4-bed hotel level room, the spacious social room, free vegetarian dinner (with a free beer), and bar crawl. Step aside Prague, move over Barcelona, Sofia is a new party city destination where the drinks are much cheaper (£1.10 a pint) the clubs are open all times of the day and night, typically until 5 or 6am). I was so tied so I walked back to hostel after the 1st bar. I am looking forward to the famous free breakfast (all these only cost 10€ a night). Btw, my solo 20-min walk in the dark at 4 am in Bitola to catch the 5 am bus was safe yet a venture on its own. I saw some drunk youth people talking loud but no one bothered me.
— checked in to Sofia, Bulgaria.

No comments:

Post a Comment